Brain-Based Social Cognition Laboratory (BBSCL) is a multidisciplinary research lab in the Institute of Behavioral Science in Medicine, Yonsei University College of Medicine, and was founded in 2003 with Prof. Jae-Jim Kim as Director. We focus on discovering the mysteries of the human mind using virtual reality (VR) and functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI).
As a multidisciplinary lab, we are motivated by pressing social issues and human behavior. More than ever, we live in a society where hostility and negativity are pervasive. We study how positive and negative ruminations not only alter heart rate variability but also the brain states. The BBSCL also studies family relationships – specifically, the effects of relationships with parents or with a spouse on the brain. By integrating longitudinal behavior and neuroimaging data, our long-term goal is to develop biomarkers of interpersonal relationships in order to promote healthy family processes.
Research in the BBSCL also studies the psychopathology of psychotic disorders (schizophrenia and delirium) and anxiety disorders (panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, and generalized anxiety disorders). Patients with these disorders often suffer from social impairments and emotional problems that negatively impact the quality of life. We take a systematic approach to evaluate the symptoms, identify the underlying brain abnormalities, and develop personalized treatment programs.
Development of evaluation and training tools using VR:
We have developed and implemented VR programs for a more accurate assessment of each disorder. Our programs evaluate the severity of symptoms, such as social skills and anger management skills for IGD, and hallucination and delusion for schizophrenia. The BBSC Lab also boasts VR programs for evaluating anxiety disorders. In addition, we currently offer several state-of-the-art VR treatment programs tailored for each of the disorders. Programs for social anxiety disorder and acrophobia, in particular, are mobile-based applications to increase availability. In conjunction with VR programs, we have also implemented chatbot technology and VR self-training for patients with panic disorder to provide additional support.
Identification of brain abnormalities using fMRI:
Our researchers seek to investigate the underlying neural bases of cognitive functions that could lead to social and cognitive impairment. We use statistical, computational, and machine learning methods to analyze both task-based activational as well as functional connectivity studies. Our ultimate goal is to map the intricate interactions among brain networks.
Jae-Jin Kim, MD, Ph.D
Professor of Psychiatry
Gangnam Severance Hospital
Department of Psychiatry, Yonsei University College of Medicine
Address: Department of Psychiatry Gangnam Severance Hospital, 211 Eonju-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-720
■ Educational Background
■ Research Experience
■ Major Concerns
■ Professional Society
■ Recent Research Projects
■ Publications on International SCI and SSCI Journals
1. Jang IJ, Shin JG, Shin SG, Kim JJ, Woo JI, Lee YS, Park CW (1991). Assessment of the relationship between plasma nortriptyline concentration and inhibition of salivation: single-dose study. Asia Pac J Pharmacol 6:249-254.
2. Rhi BY, Kwon JS, Lee C, Paik IH, Cho MJ, Lee ZN, Lee JH, Hahn KH, Kim JJ, Han SH, Suk JH, Woo JI (1995). Reliability of the ICD-10 diagnostic criteria for research in mental disorders in the Republic of Korea. Acta Psychiatr Scand 91:341-347.
3. Kim JJ, Andreasen NC, O'Leary DS, Wiser AK, Ponto LLB, Watkins GL, Hichwa RD (1999). Direct comparison of the neural substrates of recognition memory for words and faces. Brain 122:1069-1083.
4. Crespo-Facorro B, Kim JJ, Andreasen NC, O'Leary DS, Wiser AK, Bailey JM, Harris G, Magnotta VA (1999). Human frontal cortex: an MRI-based parcellation method. Neuroimage 10:500-519.
5. Kim JJ, Mohamed S, Andreasen NC, O'Leary DS, Watkins GL, Ponto LLB, Hichwa RD (2000). Regional neural dysfunctions in chronic schizophrenia studied with positron emission tomography. Am J Psychiatry 157:542-548.
6. Kim JJ, Crespo-Facorro B, Andreasen NC, O'Leary DS, Zhang B, Harris G, Magnotta VA (2000). An MRI-based parcellation method for the temporal lobe. Neuroimage 11:271-288.
7. Crespo-Facorro B, Kim JJ, Andreasen NC, O'Leary DS, Magnotta VA (2000). Regional frontal abnormalities in schizophrenia. A quantitative gray matter volume and cortical surface size study. Biol Psychiatry 48:110-119.
8. Crespo-Facorro B, Kim JJ, Andreasen NC, O'Leary DS, Bockholt HJ, Magnotta V (2000). Insular cortex abnormalities in schizophrenia: a structural magnetic resonance imaging study of first-episode patients. Schizophr Res46:35-43.
9. Crespo-Facorro B, Kim JJ, Andreasen NC, Spinks R, O'Leary DS, Bockholt HJ, Harris G, Magnotta VA (2000). Cerebral cortex: a topographic segmentation method using magnetic resonance imaging. Psychiatry Res: Neuroimaging 100:97-126.
10. Kim MS, Kim JJ, Kwon JS (2001). The effect of immediate and delayed word repetition on event-related potential in a continuous recognition task. Cogn Brain Res 11:387-396.
11. Kim MS, Kim JJ, Kwon JS (2001). Frontal P300 decrement and executive dysfunction in adolescents with conduct problems. Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 32:93-106.
12. Kim JJ, Lee MC, Kim JS, Kim IY, Kim SI, Han MH, Chang KH, Kwon JS (2001). Grey matter abnormalities in obsessive-compulsive disorder: statistical parametric mapping of segmented magnetic resonance images. Br J Psychiatry 179:330-334.
13. Kim JJ, Kim MS, Lee JS, Lee DS, Lee MC, Kwon JS (2002). Dissociation of working memory processing associated with native and second languages. Neuroimage 15:879-891.
14. Park HJ, Kwon JS, Youn T, Pae JS, Kim JJ, Kim MS, Ha KS (2002). Statistical parametric mapping of LORETA using high density EEG and individual MRI: Application to mismatch negativities in schizophrenia. Hum Brain Mapp 17:168-178.
15. Youn T, Lyoo IK, Kim JJ, Park HJ, Ha KS, Lee DS, Abrams KY, Lee MC, Kwon JS (2002). Relationship between personality trait and regional cerebral glucose metabolism assessed with positron emission tomography. Biol Psychol 60:109-120.
16. Youn T, Park HJ, Kim JJ, Kim MS, Kwon JS (2002). Altered hemispheric asymmetry and positive symptoms in schizophrenia: equivalent current dipole of auditory mismatch negativity. Schizophr Res 59:253-260.
17. Kwon JS, Kim JJ, Lee DW, Lee JS, Lee DS, Kim MS, Lyoo IK, Cho MJ, Lee MC (2003). Neural correlates of clinical symptoms and cognitive dysfunctions in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Psychiatry Res: Neuroimaging 122:37-47.
18. Park HJ, Kim JJ, Youn T, Lee DS, Lee MC, Kwon JS (2003). Independent component model for cognitive functions of multiple subjects using [15O]H2O images. Hum Brain Mapp 18:284-295.
19. Kim JJ, Crespo-Facorro B, Andreasen NC, O’Leary DS, Magnotta V, Nopoulos P (2003). Morphology of the lateral superior temporal gyrus in neuroleptic naïve patients with schizophrenia: relationship to symptoms. Schizophr Res 60:173-181.
20. Kim JJ, Youn T, Ha KS, Lee JM, Kim IY, Kim SI, Kwon JS (2003). Morphometric abnormality of the insula in schizophrenia: a comparison with obsessive-compulsive disorder and normal control using MRI. Schizophr Res 60:191-198.
21. Kang DH, Kwon JS, Kim JJ, Youn T, Park HJ, Kim MS, Lee DS, Lee MC (2003). Brain glucose metabolic changes associated with neuropsychological improvements after 4 months of treatment in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scand 107:291-297.
22. Kim JJ, Kwon JS, Park HJ, Youn T, Kang DH, Kim MS, Lee DS, Lee MC (2003). Functional disconnection between the prefrontal-parietal cortices during working memory processing in schizophrenia: a [15O]H2O PET study.Am J Psychiatry 160:919-923.
23. Yoon U, Lee JM, Kim JJ, Lee SM, Kim IY, Kwon JS, Kim SI (2003). Modified MRI-based parcellation method for cerebral cortex using successive fuzzy clustering and boundary detection. Ann Biomed Eng 31:441-447.
24. Kwon JS, Shin YW, Kim CW, Kim YI, Youn T, Han MH, Chang KH, Kim JJ (2003). Similarity and disparity of obsessive-compulsive disorder and schizophrenia in MR volumetric abnormalities of the hippocampus-amygdala complex. J Neurol Neurosugery Psychiatry 74:962-964.
25. Kim MS, Kang SS, Youn T, Kang DH, Kim JJ, Kwon JS (2003). Neuropsychological correlates of P300 abnormalities in patients with schizophrenia and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Psychiatry Res: Neuroimaging 123:109-123.
26. Ku J, Cho W, Kim JJ, Peled A, Wiederhold BK, Wiederhold MD, Kim IY, Lee JH, Kim SI (2003). A virtual environment for investigating schizophrenic patients’ characteristics: assessment of cognitive and navigation ability. CyberPsychol Behav 6:397-404.
27. Kim JS, Lee JM, Kim JJ, Choe BY, Oh CH, Nam SH, Kwon JS, Kim SI (2003). Non-linear registration for brain images by maximising feature and intensity similarities with a Bayesian framework. Med Biol Eng Comput 41:473-480.
28. Cheon KA, Ryu YH, Namkoong K, Kim CH, Kim JJ, Lee JD (2004). Dopamine transporter density of the basal ganglia assessed with [123I]IPT SPECT in drug-naive children with Tourette's disorder. Psychiatry Res: Neuroimaging 130:85-95.
29. Choi JS, Kang DH, Kim JJ, Ha TH, Lee JM, Youn T, Kim IY, Kim SI, Kwon JS (2004). Left anterior subregion of orbitofrontal cortex volume reduction and impaired organizational strategies in obsessive-compulsive disorder. J Psychiatric Res 38:193-199.
30. Lee JM, Kim SH, Jang DP, Ha TH, Kim JJ, Kim IY, Kwon JS, Kim SI (2004). Deformable model with surface registration for hippocampal shape deformity analysis in schizophrenia. Neuroimage 22:631-640.
31. Lee JM, Yoon U, Kim JJ, Kim IY, Lee DS, Kwon JS, Kim SI (2004). Analysis of the hemispheric asymmetry using fractal dimension of a skeletonized cerebral surface. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 51:1494-1498.
32. Crespo-Facorro B, Nopoulos PC, Chemerinski E, Kim JJ, Andreasen NC, Magnotta V (2004). Temporal pole morphology and psychopathology in males with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res: Neuroimaging 132:107-115.
33. Crespo-Facorro B, Kim JJ, Chemerinski E, Magnotta V, Andreasen NC, Nopoulos P. (2004). Morphometry of the superior temporal plane in schizophrenia: relationship to clinical correlates. J Neuropsych Clin N 16:284-294.
34. Kim JJ, Lee YJ, Lee DS, Lee MC, Kwon JS (2004). Regional prefrontal abnormalities during working memory in schizophrenia: a topography-based functional activation study. Psychiatry Invest 1:37-43.
35. Kang DH, Kim JJ, Choi JS, Kim YI, Kim CW, Youn T, Han MH, Chang KH, Kwon JS (2004). Volumetric investigation of the frontal-subcortical circuitry in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. J Neuropsych Clin N 16:342-349.
36. Kim JJ, Seok JH, Park HJ, Lee DS, Lee MC, Kwon JS (2005). Functional disconnection of the semantic networks in schizophrenia. Neuroreport 16:355-359.
37. Jang DP, Lee JM, Lee E, Park S, Kim JJ, Namkoong K, Yoon KJ, Kim IY, Kim SI. (2005). Interindividual reproducibility of glutamate quantification using 1.5-T proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Magn Reson Med 53: 708-712.
38. Choi JS, Kang DH, Kim JJ, Ha TH, Roh KS, Youn T, Kwon JS (2005). Decreased caudal anterior cingulate gyrus volume and positive symptoms in schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res: Neuroimaging 139:239-247.
39. Lee JS, Lee DS, Kim J, Kim YK, Kang E, Kang H, Kang KW, Lee JM, Kim JJ, Park HJ, Kwon JS, Kim SI, Yoo TW, Chang KH, Lee MC (2005). Development of Korean standard brain templates. J Kor Med Sci 20:483-488.
40. Ku J, Jang HJ, Kim KU, Kim JH, Park SH, Lee JH, Kim JJ, Kim IY, Kim SI (2005). Experimental results of affective valence and arousal to avatar’s facial expressions. CyberPsychol Behav 8:493-503.
41. Kim JW, Kim JJ, Jeong BS, Kee SW, Im DM, Lee SJ, Lee HS (2005). Neural mechanism for judging the appropriateness of facial affect. Cogn Brain Res 25:659-667.
42. Kim SH, Lee JM, Kim HP, Jang DP, Shin YW, Ha TH, Kim JJ, Kim IY, Kwon JS, Kim SI (2005). Asymmetry analysis of deformable hippocampal model using the principal component in schizophrenia. Hum Brain Mapp 25:361-369.
43. Shin YW, Kwon JS, Kim JJ, Kang DH, Youn T, Kang KW, Kang E, Lee DS, Lee MC (2006). Altered neural circuit for working memory before and after symptom provocation in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scand 113:420-429.
44. Seok JH, An SK, Lee E, Lee HS, Lee YJ, Jeon JH, Kim JJ (2006). Behavioral evidence of blunted and inappropriate affective responses in schizophrenia: Lack of a ‘negativity bias’. Psychiatry Res 142:53-66.
45. Park HJ, Lee JD, Chun JW, Seok JH, Yun M, Oh MK, Kim JJ (2006). Cortical surface-based analysis of 18F-FDG PET: measured metabolic abnormalities in schizophrenia are affected by cortical structural abnormalities. Neuroimage 31:1434-1444.
46. An SK, Lee E, Kim JJ, Namkoong K, Kang JI, Jeon JH, Seok JH, Choi SH (2006). Greater impairment in negative emotion evaluation ability in patients with paranoid schizophrenia. Yonsei Med J 47:343-353.
47. Jang DP, Kim JJ, Chung TS, An SK, Jung YC, Lee JK, Lee JM, Kim IY, Kim SI (2006). Shape deformation of the insula in schizophrenia. Neuroimage 32:220-227.
48. Lee E, Kim JJ, Namkoong K, An SK, Seok JH, Lee YJ, Kang JI, Choi JH, Hong T, Jeon JH, Lee HS (2006). Aberrantly flattened responsivity to emotional pictures in paranoid schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 143:135-145.
49. Jung YC, An SK, Seok JH, Kim JS, Oh SJ, Moon DH, Kim JJ (2006). Neural substrates associated with evaluative processing during co-activation of positivity and negativity: a PET investigation. Biol Psychol 73:253-261.
50. Ku J, Jang HJ, Kim KU, Park SH, Kim JJ, Kim CH, Nam SW, Kim IY, Kim SI (2006). Pilot study for assessing the behaviors of patients with schizophrenia towards a virtual avatar. CyberPsychol Behav 9: 531-539.
51. Kim DJ, Park HJ, Kang KW, Shin YW, Kim JJ, Moon WJ, Chung EC, Kim IY, Kwon JS, Kim SI (2006). How does distortion correction correlate with anisotropic indices? A diffusion tensor imaging study. Magn Reson Imaging24:1369-1376.
52. Lee JD, Park HJ, Park ES, Kim DG, Rha DW, Kim EY, Kim DI, Kim JJ, Yun M, Ryu YH, Lee J, Jeong JM, Lee DS, Lee MC, Park CI (2007). Assessment of regional GABAA receptor binding using 18F-fluoroflumazenil positron emission tomography in spastic type cerebral palsy. Neuroimage 34:19-25.
53. Kim SE, Kim JW, Kim JJ, Jeong BS, Choi EA, Jeong YG, Kim JH, Ku J, Ki SW (2007). The neural mechanism of imaging facial affective expression. Brain Res 1145:128-137.
54. Ku J, Han K, Lee HR, Jang HJ, Kim KU, Park SH, Kim JJ, Kim CH, Kim IY, Kim SI (2007). VR-based conversation training program for patients with schizophrenia: A preliminary clinical trial. Cyberpsychol Behav 10:567-574.
55. Lee E, Jang DP, Kim JJ, An SK, Park S, Kim IY, Kim SI, Yoon KJ, Namkoong K (2007). Alteration of brain metabolites in young alcoholics without structural changes. Neuroreport 18:1511-1514.
56. Seok JH, Park HJ, Chun JW, Lee SK, Cho HS, Kwon JS, Kim JJ (2007). White matter abnormalities associated with auditory hallucinations in schizophrenia: a combined study of diffusion tensor imaging and voxel-based morphometry. Psychiatry Res: Neuroimaging 156:93-104.
57. Jung YC, Jang DP, Namkoong K, Ku J, Kim JJ, Park S, Cho ZH, Kim YB, Lee E (2007). Shape deformation of the insula in alcoholics: reduction of left-right asymmetry. Neuroreport 18:1787-1791.
58. Jang DP, Namkoong K, Kim JJ, Park S, Kim IY, Kim SI, Kim YB, Cho ZH, Lee E (2007). The relationship between brain morphometry and neuropsychological performance in alcohol dependence. Neurosci Lett 428:21-26.
59. Kim JJ, Kim DJ, Kim TG, Seok JH, Chun JW, Oh MK, Park HJ (2007). Volumetric abnormalities in connectivity-based subregions of the thalamus in patients with chronic schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 97:226-235.
60. Kim K, Kim JJ, Kim J, Park DE, Jang HJ, Ku J, Kim CH, Kim IY, Kim SI (2007). Characteristics of social perception asessed in schizophrenia using virtual reality. CyberPsychol Behav 10:215-219.
61. Lee E, Kang JI, Park IH, Kim JJ, An SK (2008). Is a neutral face really evaluated as being emotionally neutral?Psychiatry Res 157:77-85.
62. Park HJ, Kim JJ, Lee SK, Seok JH, Chun J, Kim DJ, Lee JD (2008). Corpus callosal connection mapping using cortical gray matter parcellation and DT-MRI. Hum Brain Mapp 29:503-516.
63. Min BK, Park JY, Kim EJ, Kim JI, Kim JJ, Park HJ (2008). Prestimulus EEG alpha activity reflects temporal expectancy. Neurosci Lett 438:270-274.
64. Park IH, Park HJ, Chun JW, Kim EY, Kim JJ (2008). Dysfunctional modulation of emotional interference in the medial prefrontal cortex in patients with schizophrenia. Neurosci Lett 440:119-124.
65. Kim DJ, Kim JJ, Park JY, Lee SY, Kim J, Kim IY, Kim SI, Park HJ (2008). Quantification of thalamo-cortical tracts in schizophrenia on probabilistic maps. Neuroreport 19:399-403.
66. Lee JS, Namkoong K, Ku J, Cho S, Park JY, Choi YK, Kim JJ, Kim IY, Kim SI, Jung YC (2008). Social pressure-induced craving in patients with alcohol dependence: Application of virtual reality to coping skill training. Psychiatry Invest 5:239-243.
67. Park IH, Park HJ, Chun JW, Kim EY, Kim JJ (2008). Prefrontal functional dissociation in the semantic network of patients with schizophrenia. Neuroreport 19:1391-1395.
68. Ku J, Kim JJ, Jung YC, Park IH, Lee H, Han K, Youn KJ, Kim IY, Kim SI (2008). Brain mechanisms involved in processing unreal perceptions. Neuroimage 43:793-800.
69. Cho S, Ku J, Park J, Han K, Lee H, Choi YK, Jung YC, Namkoong K, Kim JJ, Kim IY, Kim SI, Shen DF (2008). Development and verification of an alcohol craving-induction tool using virtual reality: craving characteristics in social pressure situation. CyberPsychol Behav 11:302-309.
70. Kim K, Kim CH, Cha KR, Park J, Han K, Kim YK, Kim JJ, Kim IY, Kim SI (2008). Anxiety provocation and measurement using virtual reality in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. CyberPsychol Behav 11:637-641.
71. Jung YC, Park HJ, Kim JJ, Chun JW, Kim HS, Kim NW, Son SJ, Oh MG, Lee JD (2008). Reciprocal activation of the orbitofrontal cortex and the ventrolateral prefrontal cortex in processing ambivalent stimuli. Brain Res 1246:136-143.
72. Kim JW, Choi EA, Kim JJ, Jeong BS, Kim SE, Ki SW (2008). The role of amygdala during auditory verbal imagery of derogatory appraisals by others. Neurosci Lett 446: 1-6.
73. Kang JI, Kim JJ, Seok JH, Chun JW, Lee SK, Park HJ (2009). Abnormal brain response during the auditory emotional processing in schizophrenic patients with chronic auditory hallucinations. Schizophr Res 107:83-91.
74. Park IH, Kim JJ, Chun J, Jung YC, Seok JH, Park HJ, Lee JD (2009). Medial prefrontal default mode hypoactivity affecting trait physical anhedonia in schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res: Neuroimaging 171:155-165.
75. Han K, Ku J, Kim K, Jang HJ, Park J, Kim JJ, Kim CH, Choi MH, Kim IY, Kim SI (2009). Virtual reality prototype for measurement of expression characteristics in emotional situations. Comput Biol Med 39:173-179.
76. Park IH, Kim JJ, Ku J, Jang HJ, Park SH, Kim CH, Kim IY, Kim SI (2009). Characteristics of social anxiety from virtual interpersonal interactions in patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry 72:79-93.
77. Park KM, Kim JJ, Seok JH, Chun JW, Park HJ, Lee JD (2009). Anhedonia and ambivalence in schizophrenic patients with fronto-cerebellar metabolic abnormalities: a fluoro-D-glucose positron emission tomography study. Psychiatry Invest 6:72-77.
78. Kim E, Ku J, Namkoong K, Lee W, Lee KS, Park JY, Lee SY, Kim JJ, Kim SI, Jung YC (2009). Mammillothalamic functional connectivity and memory function in Wernicke’s encephalopathy. Brain 132: 369-376.
79. Park KM, Kim JJ, Ku J, Kim SY, Lee HR, Kim SI, Yoon KJ (2009). Neural basis of attributional style in schizophrenia. Neurosci Lett 459:35-40.
80. Park HJ, Lee JD, Kim EY, Park BH, Oh MK, Lee SC, Kim JJ (2009). Morphological alterations in the congenital blind based on the analysis of cortical thickness and surface area. Neuroimage 47:98-106.
81. Kim E, Ku J, Kim JJ, Lee H, Han K, Kim SI, Cho HS (2009). Nonverbal social behaviors of patients with bipolar mania during interactions with virtual humans. J Nerv Ment Dis 197:412-418.
82. Park SH, Ku J, Kim JJ, Jang HJ, Kim SY, Kim SH, Kim CH, Lee H, Kim IY, Kim SI (2009). Increased personal space of patients with schizophrenia in a virtual social environment. Psychiatry Res 169:197-202.
83. Kim JW, Kim SE, Kim JJ, Jeong BS, Park CH, Son AR, Song JE, Ki SW (2009). Compassionate attitude towards others suffering activates the mesolimbic neural system. Neuropsychologia 47:2073-2081.
84. Ahn YM, Lee KY, Kim CE, Kim JJ, Kang DY, Jun TY, Choi JS, Chung IW, Kim SH, Hwang SSH, Kim YS (2009). Changes in neurocognitive function in patients with schizophrenia after starting or switching to amisulpride in comparison with the normal controls. J Clin Psychopharmacol 29:117-123.
85. Kim E, Jung YC, Ku J, Kim JJ, Lee H, Kim SY, Kim SI, Cho HS (2009). Reduced activation in the mirror neuron system during a virtual social cognition task in euthymic bipolar disorder. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 33:1409-1416.
86. Kim JJ, Park HJ, Jung YC, Chun JW, Kim HS, Seok JH, Kim NW, Park IH, Oh MG, Lee JD (2009). Evaluative processing of ambivalent stimuli in patients with schizophrenia and depression: depression: An [15O] H2O PET study. J Int Neuropsych Soc 15:990-1001.
87. Jung YC, Kim NW, Kim JJ, Namkoong K (2009). Distinct affective processing of emotionally stimulating written words and pictures in patients with alcohol dependence. Psychiatry Res 170:267-270.
88. Park KM, Ku J, Park IH, Park JY, Kim SI, Kim JJ (2009). Improvement in social competence in patients with schizophrenia: A pilot study using a performance-based measure using virtual reality. Hum Psychopharm Clin Exp24:619-627.
89. Kim K, Kim SI, Cha KR, Park J, Rosenthal MZ, Kim JJ, Han K, Kim IY, Kim CH (2010). Development of a computer-based behavioral assessment of checking behavior in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Compr Psychiatry 51:86-93.
90. Kim JW, Kim JJ, Jeong B, Kim SE, Ki SW (2010). Neural mechanism of inferring person’s inner attitude towards another person through observing the facial affect in an emotional context. Psychiatry Invest 7:31-35.
91. Jung YC, Ku J, Namkoong K, Lee W, Kim SI, Kim JJ (2010). Human orbitofrontal-striatum functional connectivity modulates behavioral persistence. Neuroreport 21:502-506.
92. Kim E, Ku J, Jung YC, Lee H, Kim SI, Kim JJ, Namkoong K, Song DH (2010). Restoration of mammillothalamic functional connectivity through thiamine replacement therapy in Wernicke's encephalopathy. Neurosci Lett 479:257-261.
93. Choi SH, Ku J, Han K, Kim E, Kim SI, Park J, Kim JJ (2010). Deficits in eye gaze during negative social interactions in patients with schizophrenia. J Nerv Mental Dis 198:829-835.
94. Park IH, Ku J, Lee H, Kim SY, Kim SI, Yoon KJ, Kim JJ (2011). Disrupted theory of mind network processing in response to idea of reference evocation in schizophrenia. Acta Psychiatrica Scand 123:43-54.
95. Lee JS, Park HJ, Chun JW, Seok JH, Park IH, Park BH, Kim JJ (2011). Neuroanatomical correlates of trait anhedonia in patients with schizophrenia: A voxel-based morphometric study. Neurosci Lett 489:110-114.
96. Park HJ, Chun JW, Park B, Park H, Kim JI, Lee JD, Kim JJ (2011). Activation of the occipital cortex and deactivation of the default mode network during working memory in the early blind. J Int Neuropsych Soc 17:1-16.
97. Park SH, Kim JJ, Kim CH, Kim JH, Lee KH (2011). Sustained attention in the context of emotional processing in patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 187:18-23.
98. Park KM, Ku J, Choi SH, Jang HJ, Park JY, Kim SI, Kim JJ (2011). A virtual reality application in role-plays of social skills training for schizophrenia: a randomized, controlled trial. Psychiatry Res 189:166-172.
99. Park JY, Lee J, Park HJ, Kim JJ, Namkoong K, Kim SJ (2012). Alpha amplitude and phase locking in OCD during working memory. Int J Psychophysiology 83:1-7.
100. Choi SH, Lee H, Chung TS, Park KM, Jung YC, Kim SI, Kim JJ (2012) Neural network functional connectivity during and after an episode of delirium. Am J Psychiatry 169:498-507.
101. Chun JW, Park HJ, Park IH, Kim JJ (2012). Common and differential brain responses in men and women to nonverbal emotional vocalizations by the same and opposite sex. Neurosci Lett 515:157-161.
102. Han K, Kim IY, Kim JJ (2012). Assessment of cognitive flexibility in real life using virtual reality: A comparison of healthy individuals and schizophrenia patients. Comp Bio Med 42:841-847.
103. Lee JS, Chun JW, Kang JI, Kang DI, Park HJ, Kim JJ (2012). Hippocampus and nucleus accumbens activity during neutral word recognition related to trait physical anhedonia in patients with schizophrenia: An fMRI study. Psychiatry Res: Neuroimaging 203:46-53.
104. Kang EH, Park JE, Lee KH, Cho YS, Kim JJ, Yu BH (2012). Regional brain metabolism and treatment response in panic disorder patients: An [18F]FDG-PET study. Neuropsychobiology 66:106-111.
105. Kim JJ, Ku J, Lee H, Choi SH, Kim IY (2012). Distinct Neural Responses Used to Gain Insight into Hallucinatory Perception in Patients with Schizophrenia. J Psychiatric Res 46:1318-1325.
106. Park JY, Lee KS, An SK, Lee J, Kim JJ, Kim KH, Namkoong K (2012). Gamma oscillatory activity in relation to memory ability in older adults. Int J Psychophysiol 86:58-65.
107. Han K, Heo JK, Seo SO, Hong MY, Lee JS, Shin YS, Ku J, Kim SI, Kim JJ (2012). The effect of simulated auditory hallucinations on daily activities in schizophrenia patients. Psychopathology 45:352-360.
108. Seok JH, Park HJ, Lee JD, Kim HS, Chun JW, Son SJ, Oh MK, Ku J, Lee H, Kim JJ (2012). Regional cerebral blood flow changes and performance deficit during a sustained attention task in schizophrenia: 15O-water positron emission tomography. Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 66:564-572.
109. Ku J, Lee H, Kim JJ, Kim IY, Kim SI (2012). Brain mechanism involved in the real motion interaction with a virtual avatar. Biomed Eng Lett 2:164-172.
110. Lee JS, Lee JD, Park HJ, Oh MK, Chun JW, Kim SJ, Kim E, Kim JJ (2013). Is the GABA system related to the social competence improvement effect of aripiprazole? An 18F-fluoroflumazenil PET study. Psychiatry Invest 10:1-6.
111. Choi SH, Lee SH, Park HJ, Chun JW, Kang JI, Kim JJ (2013). Perceived patient-parents relationships and neural representation of parents in schizophrenia. Eur Arch Psych Clin Neurosci 263:259-269.
112. Yoon HJ, Park KM, Choi WJ, Choi SH, Park JY, Kim JJ, Seok JH (2013). Efficacy and safety of haloperidol versus atypical antipsychotic medications in the treatment of delirium. BMC Psychiatry 13:240.
113. Kim EY, Chang SM, Shim JC, Joo EJ, Kim JJ, Kim YS, Ahn YM (2013). Long-term effectiveness of flexibly dosed paliperidone extended-release: comparison among patients with schizophrenia switching from risperidone and other antipsychotic agents. Curr Med Res Opin 29:1231-1240.
114. Lee JS, Chun JW, Lee SH, Kang DI, Kim JJ (2013). Association of impaired reality processing with psychotic symptoms in schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 210:721-728.
115. Lee JS, Chun JW, Yoon SY, Park HJ, Kim JJ (2014). Involvement of the mirror neuron system in blunted affect in schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 152:268-274.
116. Lee SK, Chun JW, Lee JS, Park HJ, Jung YC, Seok JH, Kim JJ (2014). Abnormal neural processing during emotional salience attribution of affective asymmetry in patients with schizophrenia. PLoS One 9(3):e90792.
117. Oh J, Chun JW, Lee JS, Kim JJ (2014). Relationship between abstract thinking and eye gaze pattern in patients with schizophrenia. Behav Brain Funct 10:13.
118. Han K, Shin J, Yoon SY, Jang DP, Kim JJ (2014). Deficient gaze pattern during virtual multiparty conversation in patients with schizophrenia. Comput Bio Med 49:60-66.
119. Choi JY, Lee M, Jeon TJ, Choi SH, Choi YJ, Lee YK, Kim JJ, Ryu YH (2014). Determination of optimal acquisition time of [(18)F]FCWAY PET for imaging serotonin 1A receptors in the healthy male subjects. Appl Radiat Isot 89:141-145.
120. Lee H, Ku J, Kim J, Jang DP, Yoon KJ, Kim SI, Kim JJ (2014). Aberrant neural responses to social rejection in patients with schizophrenia. Soc Neurosci 9:412-423.
121. Lee JS, Han K, Lee SK, Seok JH, Kim JJ (2014). Altered structural connectivity and trait anhedonia in patients with schizophrenia. Neurosci Lett 579:7-11.
122. Park JY, Park HJ, Kim DJ, Kim JJ (2014). Positive symptoms and water diffusivity of the prefrontal and temporal cortices in schizophrenia patients: A pilot study. Psychiatry Res: Neuroimaging 224:49-57.
123. Choi SH, Lee H, Ku J, Yoon KJ, Kim JJ (2014). Neural basis of anhedonia as a failure to predict pleasantness in schizophrenia. World J Biol Psychiatry 15:525-533.
124. Shin YB, Woo SH, Kim DH, Kim J, Kim JJ, Park JY (2014). The effect on emotions and brain activity by the direct/indirect lighting in the residential environment. Neurosci Lett 584:28-32.
125. Park S, Shin JE, Han K, Shin YB, Kim JJ (2014). Effect of perceived intimacy on social decision-making in patients with schizophrenia. Front Hum Neurosci 8:945.
126. Shin JE, Choi SH, Lee H, Shin YS, Jang DP, Kim JJ (2015). Involvement of the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex and superior temporal sulcus in impaired social perception in schizophrenia. Prog Neuropsychophar Biol Psychiatry 58:81-88.
127. Park IH, Chun JW, Park HJ, Koo MS, Park S, Kim SH, Kim JJ (2015). Altered cingulo-striatal function underlies reward drive deficits in schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 161:229-236.
128. Choi JY, Lyoo CH, Kim JS, Kim KM, Kang JH, Choi SH, Kim JJ, Ryu YH (2015). 18F-Mefway PET imaging of serotonin 1A receptors in humans: a comparison with 18F-FCWAY. PLoS One 10:e0121342.
129. Lee JS, Chun JW, Lee SH, Kim E, Lee SK, Kim JJ (2015). Altered neural basis of the reality processing and its relation to cognitive insight in schizophrenia. PLoS One 10:e0120478.
130. Kyeong S, Park S, Cheon KA, Kim JJ, Song DH, Kim E (2015). A new approach to investigate the association between brain functional connectivity and disease characteristics of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Topological neuroimaging data analysis. PLoS One 10:e0137296.
131. Oh J, Sohn JH, Shin CS, Na SH, Yoo HJ, Kim JJ, Park S, Park JY (2015). Mutual relationship between anxiety and pain in the intensive care unit and its effect on medications. J Crit Care 30:1043-1048.
132. Lee JH, Ryu YH, Lyoo CH, Choi SH, Kim JJ, Choi JY (2015). Optimal timing of [18F]Mefway PET for imaging the serotonin 1A receptor in healthy male subjects. Appl Radiat Isot 107:127-132.
133. Oh J, Chun JW, Jo HJ, Kim E, Park HJ, Lee BL, Kim JJ (2015). The neural basis of a deficit in abstract thinking in patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res: Neuroimaging 234:66-73.
134. Kim EJ, Kyeong S, Cho SW, Chun JW, Park HJ, Kim J, Kim J, Dolan RJ, Kim JJ (2016). Happier people show greater neural connectivity during negative self-referential processing. PLoS One 11:e0149554.
135. Kim E, Kyeong S, Cheon KA, Park B, Oh MK, Chun JW, Park HJ, Kim JJ, Song DH (2016). Neural responses to affective and cognitive theory of mind in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder. Neurosci Lett 621:117-125.
136. Yoon HJ, Kim JS, Shin YB, Choi SH, Lee SK, Kim JJ (2016). Neural activity during self-referential working memory and the underlying role of the amygdala in social anxiety disorder. Neurosci Lett 627:139-147.
137. Lee JS, Kim ES, Kim EJ, Kim J, Kim E, Lee SK, Kim JJ (2016). The relationship between self-referential processing-related brain activity and anhedonia in patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res: Neuroimaging 254:112-118.
138. Shin JE, Kyeong S, Lee JS, Park JY, Lee WS, Kim JJ, Yang KH (2016). A personality trait contributes to the occurrence of postoperative delirium: a prospective study. BMC Psychiatry 16:371.
139. Ahn SJ, Kyeong S, Suh SH, Kim JJ, Chung TS, Seok JH (2016). What is the impact of child abuse on gray matter abnormalities in individuals with major depressive disorder: a case control study. BMC Psychiatry 16:397.
140. Kim MK, Yoon HJ, Shin YB, Lee SK, Kim JJ (2016). Neural basis of distorted self-face recognition in social anxiety disorder. Neuroimage: Clinical 12:956-964.
141. Choi SH, Shin JE, Ku J, Kim JJ (2016). Looking at the self in front of others: Neural correlates of attentional bias in social anxiety. J Psychiatric Res 75:31-40.
142. Oh J, Chun JW, Kim E, Park HJ, Lee B, Kim JJ (2017). Aberrant neural networks for the recognition memory of socially relevant information in patients with schizophrenia. Brain Behav 7:e00602.
143. Yun JY, Kim JC, Ku J, Shin JE, Kim JJ, Choi SH (2017). The left middle temporal gyrus in the middle of an impaired social-affective communication network in social anxiety disorder. J Affect Disord 214:53-59.
144. Kyeong S, Choi SH, Shin JE, Lee WS, Yang KH, Chung TS, Kim JJ (2017). Functional connectivity of the circadian clock and neural substrates of sleepwake disturbance in delirium. Psychiatry Res: Neuroimaging 264:10-12.
145. Kim HE, Hong YJ, Kim MK, Jung YH, Kyeong S, Kim JJ (2017). Effectiveness of self-training using the mobile-based virtual reality program in patients with social anxiety disorder. Comp Hum Behev 73:614-619.
146. Park IH, Lee BC, Kim JJ, Kim JI, Koo MS (2017). Effort-raised reinforcement processing and functional connectivity underlying amotivation in medicated patients with depression and schizophrenia. J Neurosci 37:4370-4380.
147. Chun JW, Park HJ, Kim DJ, Kim E, Kim JJ (2017). Contribution of fronto-striatal regions to emotional valence and repetition under cognitive conflict. Brain Res 1666:48-57.
148. Lee JS, Kwon JS, Kim D, Kim SW, Kim JJ, Kim JH, Nam HJ, Ryu S, Park IH, An SK, Oh HS, Won S, Lee K, Lee KY, Lee SH, Lee YS, Yi JS, Hong KS, Joo YH (2017). Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia in Korea: A multicenter nationwide cross-sectional study. Psychiatry Invest 14:44-50.
149. Kyeong S, Kim J, Kim DJ, Kim HE, Kim JJ (2017). Effects of gratitude meditation on neural network functional connectivity and brain-heart coupling. Sci Rep 7:5058.
150. Kyeong S, Kim JJ, Kim E (2017). Novel subgroups of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder identified by topological data analysis and their functional network modular organizations. PLoS One 12:e0182603.
151. Hong YJ, Kim HE, Jung YH, Kyeong S, Kim JJ (2017). Usefulness of the mobile virtual reality self-training for overcoming a fear of heights. Cyberpsychol Behav Soc Netw 20:753-761.
152. Park IH, Park SY, Choi S, Lee SY, Kim JJ (2017). The role of conformity in relation to cohesiveness and intimacy in day-hospital groups of patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Invest 14:463-470.
153. Kim S, Kim JJ, Oh J, Park J, Park JY (2018). Delirium characteristics and outcomes in medical and surgical lnpatients: A subgroup analysis. J Crit Care 43:156-162.
154. Kim H, Shin JE, Hong YJ, Shin YB, Shin YS, Han K, Kim JJ, Choi SH (2018). Aversive eye gaze during a speech in virtual environment in patients with social anxiety disorder. Aust N Z J Psychiatry 52:279-285.
155. Shin YB, Kim JJ, Kim MK, Kyeong S, Jung YH, Eom H, Kim E (2018). Development of an effective virtual environment in eliciting craving in adolescents and young adults with internet gaming disorder. PLoS One 13:e0195677.
156. Kim SH, Hwang S, Hong YJ, Kim JJ, Kim KH, Chung CJ (2018). Visual attention during the evaluation of facial attractiveness is influenced by facial angles and smile. Angle Orthodontist 88:329-337.
157. Kyeong S, Shin JE, Yang KH, Lee WS, Chung TS, Kim JJ (2018). Neural predisposing factors of postoperative delirium in elderly patients with femoral neck fracture. Sci Rep 8:7602.
158. Kim BH, Shin YB, Kyeong S, Lee SK, Kim JJ (2018). Disrupted salience processing involved in motivational deficits for real-life activities in patients with schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 197:407-413.
159. van Montfort SJT, van Dellen E, van den Bosch AMR, Otte WM, Schutte MJL, Choi SH, Chung TS, Kyeong S, Slooter AJC, Kim JJ (2018). Resting-state fMRI reveals network disintegration during delirium. Neuroimage: Clinical 20:35-41.
160. Park J, Chun JW, Park HJ, Kim E, Kim JJ (2018). Involvement of amygdala–prefrontal dysfunction in the influence of negative emotion on the resolution of cognitive conflict in patients with schizophrenia. Brain Behav 8:e01064.
161. Kim MK, Jung YH, Kyeong S, Shin YB, Kim E, Kim JJ (2018). Neural correlates of distorted self-concept in individuals with internet gaming disorder: a functional MRI study. Front Psychiatry 9:330.
162. Oh J, Cho D, Park J, Na SH, Kim J, Heo J, Shin CS, Kim JJ, Park JY, Lee B (2018). Prediction and early detection of delirium in the intensive care unit by using heart rate variability and machine learning. Physiol Meas 39:035004.
163. Park S, Na SH, Oh J, Lee JS, Oh ST, Kim JJ, Park JY (2018). Pain and anxiety and their relationship with medication doses in the intensive care unit. J Crit Care 47:65-69.
164. Kim SJ, Hong YJ, Kim MW, Jung YH, Min SR, Kim JJ (2019). Inflexible eye fixation pattern in schizophrenia affecting decision-making on daily life. Psychiatry Res 274:414-420.
165. Eom H, Kim KK, Lee S, Hong YJ, Heo J, Kim JJ, Kim E (2019). Development of virtual reality continuous performance test utilizing social cues for children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Cyberpsychol Behav Soc Netw 22(3):198-204.
166. Kim ES, Hong YJ, Kim M, Kim EJ, Kim JJ (2019). Relationship between self-esteem and self-consciousness in adolescents: An eye-tracking study. Psychiatry Investig 16(4):306-313.
167. Oh J, Ham J, Cho D, Park JY, Kim JJ, Lee B (2019). The effects of transcranial direct current stimulation on the cognitive and behavioral changes after electrode implantation surgery in rats. Front Psychiatry 10:291.
168. Hong YJ, Park S, Kyeong S, Kim JJ (2019). Neural basis of professional pride in the reaction to uniform wear. Front Hum Neurosci 13:253.
169. Oh J, Shin JE, Yang KH, Kyeong S, Lee WS, Chung TS, Kim JJ (2019) Cortical and subcortical changes in resting-state functional connectivity before and during an episode of postoperative delirium. Aust N Z J Psychiatry 53:794-806.
170. Kyeong S, Eom H, Kim MK, Jung YH, Park S, Kim JJ (2019) Neural basis of romantic partners’ decisions about participation in leisure activity. Sci Rep 9:14448.
171. Kim HE, Hong YJ, Kyeong S, Kim JJ (2019) Different neural substrates at first impressions of same-sex and opposite-sex faces in women. Neurosci Lett 709:134389.
172. Kim ES, Kim HE, Kim JJ (2020) The neural influence of autobiographical memory related to the parent-child relationship on psychological health in adulthood. PLoS One 15(4): e0231592.
173. Kim J, Jung YH, Shin YB, Kim MK, Eom H, Kim E, Kim J, Kim JJ (2020). Feasibility of a virtual reality-based interactive feedback program for modifying dysfunctional communication: a preliminary study. BMC Psychology 8: 50.
174. Kyeong S, Kim J, Kim J, Kim EJ, Kim HE, Kim JJ (2020) Differences in the modulation of functional connectivity by self-talk tasks between people with low and high life satisfaction. Neuroimage 217: 116929.
175. Oh J, Jang S, Kim H, Kim JJ (2020). Efficacy of mobile app-based interactive cognitive behavioral therapy using a chatbot for panic disorder. Intern J Med Inform 140: 104171.
176. Kim BH, Shin YB, Kyeong S, Lee SK, Kim JJ (2020). Neural basis of ambivalence towards ideal self-image in schizophrenia. Psychiatry Investig 17:452-459.
177. Kwon JH, Hong N, Kim K, Heo J, Kim JJ, Kim E (2020). Feasibility of the virtual reality program in managing test anxiety: A pilot study. Cyberpsychol Behav Soc Netw 23:715-720.
178. Lee N, Kim JJ, Shin YB, Eom H, Kim MK, Kyeong S, Jung YH, Min S, Kwon JH, Kim E (2020). Choice of leisure activities by adolescents and adults with internet gaming disorder: Development and feasibility study of a virtual reality program. JMIR Serious Games 8:e18473.
179. Kim J, Jung YH, Shin YB, Kim MK, Eom H, Kim E, Kim J, Kim JJ (2020). Development and validation of a virtual reality-based training program for promoting subjective well-being. Psychiatry Investig 17:1207-1215.
180. Jang S, Choi J, Oh J, Yeom J, Hong N, Lee N, Kwon JH, Hong J, Kim JJ, Kim E (2021). Use of virtual reality working memory task and functional near-infrared spectroscopy to assess brain hemodynamic responses to methylphenidate in ADHD children. Front Psychiatry 11:564618.
181. Shin YB, Kim JJ, Kim H, Kim SJ, Eom H, Jung YH, Kim E (2021). Managing game-related conflict with parents of young adults with Internet Gaming Disorder: Development and feasibility study of a virtual reality app. JMIR Serious Games 9:e22494.
182. Jeong HS, Lee JH, Kim HE, Kim JJ (2021). Appropriate number of treatment sessions in virtual reality-based individual cognitive behavioral therapy for social anxiety disorder. J Clin Med 10:915.
183. Kwon JH, Kim HE, Kim J, Kim EJ, Kim JJ (2021). Differences in basic psychological needs-related resting-state functional connectivity between individuals with high and low life satisfaction. Neurosci Lett750:135798.
184. Kim BH, Kim HE, Lee JS, Kim JJ (2021). Anhedonia relates to the altered global and local grey matter network properties in schizophrenia. J Clin Med 10:1395.
185. Lee SK, Lee JS, Shin YB, Kim HE, Kim BH, Kim JJ (2021). The relationship between ambivalence, alexithymia, and salience network dysfunction in schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res Neuroimaging 310:111271.
186. Shin YB, Kim H, Kim SJ, Kim JJ (2021) A neural mechanism of the relationship between impulsivity and emotion dysregulation in patients with Internet gaming disorder. Addict Biol 26:e12916.
187. Kim SJ, Kim MK, Shin YB, Kim HE, Kwon JH, Kim JJ (2021). Differences in resting-state functional connectivity according to the level of impulsiveness in patients with internet gaming disorder. J Behav Add10:88-98.
188. Kim J, Kwon JH, Kim J, Kim EJ, Kim HE, Kyeong S, Kim JJ. (2021). The effects of positive or negative self-talk on the alteration of brain functional connectivity by performing cognitive tasks. Sci Rep11(1):14873.
189. Jang S, Kim JJ, Kim SJ, Hong J, Kim S, Kim E. (2021). Mobile app-based chatbot to deliver cognitive behavioral therapy and psychoeducation for adults with attention deficit: A development and feasibility/usability study. Int J Med Inform150:104440.
190. Ahn JS, Yoon JH, Kim JJ, Park JY. (2021). Movement-related potentials associated with motor timing errors as determined by internally cued movement onset. Psychiatry Investig 18(7):670-678.
191. Kim HE, Kwon JH, Kim JJ. (2021). Neural correlates of garment fit and purchase intention in the consumer decision-making process and the influence of product presentation. Front Neurosci 15:609004.
192. Seo CL, Park JY, Park J, Kim HE, Cho J, Seok JH, Kim JJ, Shin CS, Oh J (2021). Neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio as a potential biomarker for delirium in the intensive care unit. Front Psychiatry12:729421.
193. Shin B, Oh J, Kim BH, Kim HE, Kim H, Kim S, Kim JJ(2021). Effectiveness of self-guided virtual reality-based cognitive behavioral therapy for panic disorder: Randomized controlled trial. JMIR Ment Health 8(11):e30590.
194. Jeong HS, Oh J, Paik M, Kim H, Jang S, Kim BS, Kim JJ(2022). Development and feasibility assessment of virtual reality-based relaxation self-training program. Front Virtual Reality 2:722558.
195. Kim SJ, Eom H, Jung YH, Kim MK, Kim E, Kim JJ (2022). Brain functional connectivity during and after imagery of gaming and alternative leisure activities in patients with internet gaming disorder. Neurosci Lett 772:136451.
196. Ahn JS, Heo J, Oh J, Lee D, Jhung K, Kim JJ, Park JY (2022). The functional interactions between cortical regions through theta-gamma coupling during resting-state and a visual working memory task. Brain Sci 12:274.
197. Kim J, Jung YH, Baek KD, Hong YJ, Jeong HS, Kim JJ(2022). Management of aggression in young male adults using the virtual reality‐based communication modification program. Appl Sci12:274.
198. Hong NR, Kim JJ, Kwon JH, Eom H, Kim E (2022). Effect of distractors on sustained attention and hyperactivity in youth with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder using a mobile virtual reality school program. J Atten Disord 26:385-369.
199. Kim HE, Kwon JH, Kim JJ (2022). Did it change your mind? Neural substrates of purchase intention change and product information. Front Neurosci 16:871353.
200. Kim MK, Eom H, Kwon JH, Kyeong S, Kim JJ (2022). Neural effects of a short-term virtual reality self-training program to reduce social anxiety. Psychol Med 52:1296-1305.
201. Jo HJ, Jung YH, Hong YJ, Shin YB, Baek KD, Kim E, Kim JJ (2022). The applicability of virtual reality-based training for controlling anger in aggressive individuals. Cyberpsychol Behav Soc Netw 25:278-286.
202. Kim MK, Oh J, Kim JJ, Park JY. (2022). Development and validation of simplified delirium prediction model in intensive care unit. Front Psychiatry 13:886186.
203. Kim BH, Kim MK, Jo HJ, Kim JJ. (2022). Predicting social anxiety in young adults with machine learning of resting‑state brain functional radiomic features. Sci Rep 12:13932.
204. Cho YJ, Yum JY, Kim K, Shin B, Eom H, Hong YJ, Heo J, Kim JJ, Lee HS, Kim E. (2022). Evaluating attention deficit hyperactivity disorder symptoms in children and adolescents through tracked head movements in a virtual reality classroom: The effect of social cues with different sensory modalities. Front Hum Neurosci 16:943478.
김재진 MD, PhD
연세의대 정신과학교실 / 강남세브란스병원 정신건강의학과 교수
고유진 MD : 연세의대 정신과학교실 / 강남세브란스병원 정신건강의학과 연구강사
김병훈 MD, PhD : 연세의대 정신과학교실 / 강남세브란스병원 정신건강의학과 연구강사
김희선 PhD : 의과학-Neuroscience 전공
이승민 BA : 생명과학 전공
정효석 MD : 연세의대 정신과학교실 / 강남세브란스병원 정신건강의학과 연구강사
조예솔 MS Candidate: 인지과학 전공
조혜정 PhD Candidate : 의과학- Neuroscience 전공
함경희 MS : 임상심리 전공
박진영 MD, PhD: 연세의대 정신과학교실 교수 (용인세브란스병원)
박해정 PhD: 연세의대 핵의학교실 교수
이승구 MD, PhD: 연세의대 영상의학교실 교수
이정석 MD, PhD: 국민건강보험 일산병원 임상교수
구정훈 PhD: 계명대학교 의공학과 교수
남종호 PhD: 가톨릭대학교 심리학과 교수
윤강준 MD, PhD: 강남베드로병원 병원장
김준형 MD, PhD: 고려대학교 구로병원 정신건강의학과 교수